Microscopy Society Northeastern Ohio
Meetings and Events
2017 SAS/MSNO/ACS/AVS May Conference
Archived Meeting Programs
National Organization Affiliations
Microscopy Society of America
Micro Anaylsis Society
Regional Characterization Resources
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Membership and Dues
MSNO 2015 Summer School feedback.
Help us improve your experience at the May Meeting in 2016.
1. Which topics in the Summer School were relevant to you (select all that apply)?
Optical microscopy: optical path and camera basics.
Basics of electron microscopy – a quick overview.
Fluorescence imaging: Theory and advanced applications.
Biological Electron Microscopy: Things you should know to obtain best images.
Cryo-EM techniques of specimen preparation and observation of soft-matter materials.
2. Was the length of the talks appropriate?
A bit long
A bit short
3. Were the presentations at the right level for you?
At the right level
4. Which demos did you take?
Basic SEM and basic TEM
Cryo sample preparation
Any suggestion or comments regarding the demos?:
5. What topics would you like to see in the future?
6. How easy was the registration process for the course?
7. How did you like the venue and the setting?
8. How would you rate the staff?
Friendly and helpful
Needs improvement? (please specify)
9. Overall, how would you rate your satisfaction of the event?
10. Do you have any suggestions for improvement? (please specify)
11. MSNO is planning to organize workshops and short courses in the future. What topics will be of most interest for you?
12. Additional comments
13. If you wish to present or host a summer course in 2016 please fill you contact information below:
Email us at: MicroSocietyNEO@gmail.com
Microscopic Society of Northeastern Ohio -